Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day #2 of "Wedding Bootcamp"

You will notice that I eat a lot food from fast food places, I always go on their website before I go and check out the nutritional facts menu so that I am sure to get something low in calories. Last night I didn't work out because I was soo sore from Monday night, what a weenie! But tonight I will hop back on the train! This is another dress I love the back is hot!! & it's by Lazaro as well :)
Breakfast: Chai Tea w/creamer and sugar

Lunch: Chili from wendy's w/no cheese(it's soooo good, cheap, and healthy!)

Dinner: Veggies, Beans, and Chicken

Snack: Yogurt w/some girl scout cookies topping(sorry I couldn't resist :o)

So far I noticed that the pills aren't doing much ,however yesterday I took them before I went to bed and I got a sudden energy lift so I did my homework, and I ended up going to sleep at 1am! I'm not sure why the package states to take them before bedtime, when it's just going to make you more active. Weird! Day 3 here I come :)

4 comments:

  1. I was the same way when i was younger. I noticed a belly at 23. :( Now i have to motivate myself to eat right and work out. I hate it but it's what needs to be done. Good luck with your wedding day bootcamp! You should try the GNC meal replacement shake. It tastes hella good and its a good way to help you proportion your meals after using it. Only if you need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the sweat belt has been working! I'm on week 2 and i feel my tummy slimming down!!!! LOL i used to sleep with it on too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a stunning dress. Congrats on the engagement and good luck with your wedding planning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hows your wedding planning going?

    ReplyDelete