Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blog Challenge Day Numero Uno!

It's about time I start blogging and this blog challenge is the perfect excuse to do it on a daily basis. I've seen this on many of the other blogs I follow so I decided to do it myself :) So now on to the good stuff and I encourage all of my followers to do the same!

Day Numero Uno: A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

While waiting for sis in law to get ready I took pics haha


So today I went to work like a typical weekday, 9-5 job anxiously waiting to get out so I could get my butt to the fair, I was craving funnel cake all day! So I get home get ready and head out to the local fair, it's a little fair that they have every Wednesday evening from spring to summer. It' s usually just a bunch of vendors selling stuff such as food, shirts, accessories, and funnel cake! lol I ended up going with my cousin Leilani, my sissy in law Ed, and my cousin Jesse, his fiance Carol and my nephew. We walked around I bought some cake and some cute hair accessories, which recently I find myself buying more and more of. If I'm having a bad hair day I usually just pin one of these bad boys on and voila' I instantly feel more done up.

I bought these tonight: a skeleton hand w/flowers, thinking of wearing this on my wedding day.

aand this headband which reminds me of Blair from Gossip Girl :p

These are all custom made flowers that two of my facebook friends made for me, the bottle caps are really cool, and if you look closely the black and white flower has a picture of Ish and I in the middle :) If you want some of these let me know and I'll give you her info.

Ok enough blogging for one day, hopefully I can keep up with the challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Glad ur blogging again! Sounds like u had a good day! Mmm funnel cake! The hair accessories are so cute love em! I think I'm gonna start doing the challenge too=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!!! Glad your're blogging again!

    ReplyDelete