Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tag you're it!

I was tagged by GorgeousMommyK to do this tag posting, so why not thanks Yannet! :)

Rules:
Step 1: answer the 8 questions
Step 2: make your own 8 questions
Step 3: tag 8 bloggers

1.Would you rather be Paris Hilton or Tila Tequila's BFF?

Paris Hilton hands down, I cannot stand Tila Tequila or the mere mentioning of her name, barf!
2.Would you rather be able to hear any conversation or take back something you said?

As of right now take back something I said, this is something that relates directly to something going on in my life. A few months ago I accidently told someone something that slipped from my tongue, an honest mistake that has unfortunately brought upon many headaches and drama, but anywho it's all childish and I'm over it!
3.Would you rather run into your partner's ex or yours?
My ex, Ish has already semi-met him and nothing happened, but if I was to run into his ex I would give her an ear full lol
4.Would you rather shave your eye brows or shave your head?
eyebrows! I would draw them in like the cholas lol
5.Would you rather go to jail for 5 years or be stranded on an island for 5 years?

Jail for 5 years at least I'd have company!
6.Would you rather have no makeup for a year or no shopping for a year?

no shopping, I can live without makeup most of the time I only wear it on the weekends anyway.
7.Would you rather dye your hair hot pink or bright green?

bright green, so I could look like Kermit :p
8.Would you rather marry your celebrity crush or your dream guy?

my dream guy, celebrities are overrated and he'd probably be all stuck up, nexxxtt!

My 8 questions for you to answer:
1. What is your biggest regret in life?
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
3. If you could switch shoes with anyone for a day, who and why?
4. What's the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
5. What's been your proudest moment of your life so far?
6. What do you want your tombstone to read?
7. A song that describes your day?
8. If you had to choose a celebrity to star in a movie about you who would it be?

I tag:
1. Leilani
2. Yannet
3. Angelica
4. Jenny Doll
5. Malia
6. Jenny
7. Sorela
8. Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment