Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year, New Look!

Hey dolls, yes finally a new blog post I promise to start doing these more often! If you follow me on twitter than you probably already know that I ended 2009 by chopping off most of my hair!! If you personally know me then you know what a huge deal that was for me, I was so proud of my super long hair and after much convincing(from my boyfriend) I decided to go for a new edgier look so off to Brenda I go. She was so excited when I told her to chop it off lol as though I had just told her she won $100 dollars haha! Anywho I'm glad I did it, I loved the outcome, but sometimes I wish it was just a wig lol I get bored soo easily by my hair, but I'll learn to make the best of it :)
Side Note: If you live in So. Cal Brenda is an amazing hair stylist!! So if you ladies or men are looking for a good hair cut/style let me know. Holla :p

So since I got this new haircut I've been emphasizing on my eyes with makeup, & today I was wearing this turquoise/beige top so I decided to do something similar on my eyes. It's super easy to do & if you don't have the exact same products improvise ladies. Hope you gals like it!!
Products used:

Face: Benefit-That Gal Brightening face primer, Benefit-Some Kind-A Gorgeous "fake foundation", Urban Decay-24/7 Concealer pencil in NSA, M.A.C.-Studio fix powder in NC35.

Eyes: Urban Decay-Eyeshadow primer potion, M.A.C.-Penultimate eyeliner in rapidblack, Urban Decay-Liquid Liner in Minx(turquoise), M.A.C.-Eyeshadow in shroom(highlighter), M.A.C.- Technakohl liner in Graphblack(waterline), NYX-Jumbo eyeshadow pencil in milk(white) for the inner tearduct.

Lashes & Brows: Shue Uemura-eyelash curler(the best!), Benefit-Bad Gal waterproof mascara, M.A.C.- Brow set gel in show-off(brown).

Cheeks: Lorac-TANtalizer bronzer, M.A.C.-Melba powder blush.

Lips: Smashbox-O'gloss lip gloss(goes on clear & turns pink).

No comments:

Post a Comment